Switch to Catalog mode to show your customers
You can easily use CADcenter "Individual Catalog" within your website by adding a menu button or a link.
While in Catalog mode, CADcenter price options, pages & our branding will be hidden.
- From you Profile page, you are able to add your logo & banner.
- You can create as many passwords as you want, to give your customers.
- "Ask for quotation" requests will be sent to you directly.
- We have also implemented a very useful and dedicated "Wish List" module.
All this is Free of charge as long as you are an active customer. Inactive customers will be disabled after 2 months without purchase. Any type of services bought are accounted for activity.
Below you can read how to connect your domain name to our catalog:
Connecting your Domain name to our Catalog
1 - If you already use a domain with your website, you can create a subdomain to be used with your Catalog:
- Go to your cPanel (if you don't have access to cPanel, ask your webmaster).
- Create a subdomain.
- Go to DNS Zone Editor; the A record of the sub-domain must point to our server's IP address: 22.214.171.124
2 - If you have or just bought a new domain name:
- Give us your Domain name
- Go to your domain name provider's website (if you don't have access, ask your webmaster).
- Change the NS (Nameserver) server info. We will send you private email with information.
Not all domain hosting companies are the same so if you're having any problems following the above instructions, just ask your domain hosting company for assistance.